Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    Right now that we have NMS back and working

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    No prob so what's gap paying with food then ?? I will bring some sticky toffee pudding with me any thing else ??
    New sig coming soon

Car
    Mini Cooper Roadster Midnight Black & Mini Coupe Cooper, Pepper White
    If you guys are still looking for a gazebo we have one you can borrow. It's approx 2.7m sq. It also has 2 sides.

MINIme:)
    yay the barbeque might be back on!!

Would you mind if it was used for this purpose / smells of barbeque when returned?

Car
    No problem. We never use it since we put up a summer house.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by stoney View Post
    No prob so what's gap paying with food then ?? I will bring some sticky toffee pudding with me any thing else ??
    Stoney not a clue. There is no point arranging a BBQ if its peeing down, but dont want to leave it untill the last min
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

if DarnShiv are happy for us to use it then I don't see why a BBQ can't happen in the rain under their lovely gazebo will be something warm to stand round as well

Don't panic Cpt Mannering......Mom will think about food tonight and will suggest who needs to bring what, assuming everyone is OK with that? Or does anyone want to do their own thing?
    Elfman I suggested you could clean up your "rammakins" and do some souffles!!
    William are there still 14 people coming?
    Re BBQ, Mom's suggestion is that she will bring enough rolls for everyone and will buy enough steak / burgers ( like we had at Stoney's Picnic Run) to fill them. If the weather is "crap" she will freeze the steak / burgers (for us at a later date) and bring a selection of cold meats instead. We can use our little gas Barbie, the one that we use at SPR.
    If Rob (Christine) could do a Sticky Toffee Pudding and bring some cream that would solve the afters. Mom will bring the usual tea coffee milk etc. then it's just a case of salads, nibbles, crisps. Have I missed anything?

Who can pick up the Gazebo from Darnshiv?

Car
    We live in Kirkcaldy but I will be at my office in Newhouse on Thursday if that fits with anyone.

just in case any food is counted out.......I don't like burgers but I do love nearly everything else edible. Especially steak

let me know what you'd like me to bring