Please excuse my methods!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sponsor
    Hi people. I'm looking for a job during my uni term time! As many of you are hard working career folks,(RESPEC), I thought you might know of some people who might know some people who might want someone like me, to do work of some kind, for them!

Hope this doesn't sound cheeky!!!!:blackeye:

I'll pretty much work in anything as long as it fits around my uni stuff, and based in or around Aberdeen. It's really tough to get a decent local job in Aberdeen with all the students coming back up or down to start the new term. They are all looking for jobs too!

Any help would be much appreciated!!!!!!:)
    Thanks!!
    SR

Edit: moved to OT&B

The Dogfather
    What are you studying?

3GGG
    Nothing wrong with asking SR - can't help you (I'm in Fife), but good luck anyway.

Steve74
    Know of a Marketing Exec job in London but maybe a bit far!

Sponsor
    quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

What are you studying?
    I'm studying BSc Design for Digital media. At the moment i'm working on java programing, and applets to be exact. Also do a lot of designwork involving film, gaming, and advertising using softeare such as 3dsmax, flash, director etc. Will be moving into 3d gaming soon.

I'm just looking for something part time to keep me going through uni though. I worked in a bar for the last two years of uni but it was on a management level and required much more time than I should have given.

Nenah
    Can you programme/design websites using Flash?

Sponsor
    Hey Nenah. Its pretty much design only that I use flash for (Uni projects). As for acton script, I havn't done much of that to be honest. The problem would be, I have never actually worked with flash etc in a real working environment. Uni is really 'pretend' if you know what I mean.

Monsta Mo Mini
    Would love to help but we have our people down here who do all the fiddly stuff and I do all our Flash stuff myself. Will keep an ear to the ground and if I hear anything....

Sponsor
    cool monsta, cheers!!

Nenah
    Was asking about Flash as our website has been designed using Flash and we are looking for new company to change its functionality as our business needs have changed - the company that designed it has dissolved its web design dept and outsources to third party so we want to xut out the middleman to get redign work done - ie we not have WorldPay online booking system, client's only page, andwant to upload pics and testimonials ourselves - any takers or referrals? Calum, maybe we should disucss?