what do you think of the sky F1 intro music ??

Mini Mad
    Car
    solid gold 2004 (BMW) MINI COOPER
    http://www1.skysports.com/formula-1/...-Sky-Sports-F1

for me it's totally the wrong song plus it doesn't go with the intro film clip the music just is not fast enough!!

Car
    F56 Cooper
    This was used at the end of the 2010 season as the season highlights song by BBC...interesting!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Mini Mad
    Car
    solid gold 2004 (BMW) MINI COOPER
    Quote Originally Posted by N16SHP View Post
    This was used at the end of the 2010 season as the season highlights song by BBC...interesting!
    it was ok then because they used slow-mo but sky haven't done that. it's just not as good as the chain :(
    Last edited by markjbb; 9th March 2012 at 06:17 PM.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    A big NO from me, that music just doesn't capture the intensity of the sport, it's ok for a recap or some other thing, but, not as the main title

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    A big NO from me, that music just doesn't capture the intensity of the sport, it's ok for a recap or some other thing, but, not as the main title
    Yep I'm with you what a load of dogs doody don't like it at all need the good old proper one as it has been since I have been a wee boy
    New sig coming soon

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    Agreed! Never mind, 4 minutes until sky's launch...cannot wait!!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.