Man I am NOT a happy

I cannot believe that the BBC is only going to be covering roughly half of the seasons races live while SKY are doing the whole season interuption free as well (apparently) so I guess the only the option for me was to see if my Virgin TV package would include this new channel for the F1 coverage ...and NO it does not and if I want to get this one and only extra channel then I have to get the whole SKY sports package which would then cost an extra £22.50 a month just so I can watch F1 which was in all cases free(so to speak of) on BBC last year and on other channels in previous years.

I think it's absolutely outrageous that this is happening. I have been a lifelong F1 fan and have always tried to watch races live where possible and repeats later in the day only if I REALLY REALLY had to , I even try to work my shifts at work around being able to watch these races live. But I guess I wont be doing that anymore...

I reckon this is going to have a huge impact on the amount of people who follow/watch F1 and may even at worst make people stop following the sport altogether, because it is just money money money to the big wigs in this sport now and they just dont give a crap about the regular Joe Blogs like myself who have follwed this sport for a lifetime and who cant afford to pay these exorbitant prices for the privelage of watching it on TV.

This is all down to greedy Bernie I think

...whats this world coming too

*sorry about the rant folks*