The NMS F1 Fantasy League

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast
    Congrats Neil, well done. Think if our Nellie had been in at the begining, he might have given you a closer run.

Wannabe F1 test pilot Neil and Lorna's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by weefossy View Post
    Congrats Neil, well done. Think if our Nellie had been in at the begining, he might have given you a closer run.
    Yeh, I can remember saying to myself back in the Summer that Nellie would of been up there fighting for the lead if he hadn't missed the first race.

Neil.
    Neil Lorna

MINI Countryman Cooper S All 4

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Oh I wish I had not looked, if Hamilton had made it round first or second and with him my plus 50% Bonus it would probably won me it. I actually lost 32 points knowingly to get more money a few weeks back that backfired as well.

Close with nothing in it at the end.
    Congrats Neil, catch you next season.

2nd Baby !

And for you die hard F1 veterans I’m proud to say by someone that never followed it remotely close. I fancy a trip to see one now

Last edited by Stewart; 26th November 2012 at 02:34 AM.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Nice one Team Gismo, the best lowest score ever

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    Nice one Team Gismo, the best lowest score ever

Mid table for me but that's mostly cod I only made 2 changes all season need more time

Well done Neil and everyone else for a great season (must do better next year )

Gismo HTF did you only manage to score 72 points in that race

That was an awesome end of season race, was on the edge of my seat the whole race, shouting at the telly on numerous occassions especially when Seb got spun out in turn 4.

Vettel well done my man , he did an amazing job to get back into the race and do what he needed to win the title and well done to Red Bull for doing it 3 in a row.

Alonso "Ha Ha" (sure this is what RB and Seb would have also been thinking lol) I think Felipe had a great race and showed that he still has what it takes to be in F1 (one of my longtime favourite drivers in F1)

Sad to see Schumis last race (2nd time round) he is a legend after all.

Jenson Button, you are the man what a brilliant job he did.

All I say to finish off is to say I CANNOT wait for March 2013 to get here the new season to begin, with loads of driver changes etc etc, lets hope its going to be just as great as this one was. See you guys in 2013

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by zimbo View Post
    Gismo HTF did you only manage to score 72 points in that race
    Every one of my drivers crashed out of the race

"plus 50% Bonus it would probably won me it".
    "I actually lost 32 points knowingly to get more money"

I think for next year I need to learn the rules, cause I haven't a clue what Stewart's talking about.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Well done Neil and the rest of the folk in the league. What an epic final race and great end to our first F1 fantasy league.
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by weefossy View Post
    I think for next year I need to learn the rules, cause I haven't a clue what Stewart's talking about.
    You got a nice Bonus for your Talent driver who I had as Hamilton, when he crashed out all I seen was points spinning right out the door of my FF1 team. Plus it did not help Vettel got knocked and spun. I thought he was out of the race till he started up again.

I think the main thing was treating the drivers, Teams and Engines like a commodity early doors. Buy cheep and sell high to profit enough to buy what most would regard the best.

At the end I had both my team and engine as Red- Bull with drivers Vettel, Webber, Hamilton, Button. But you still needed luck to get them all to finish well. My other drivers I floated between were only Raikkonen and di Resta. But went through a few teams and engines to get what I considered the best in the Red Bull setup.

Good fun all the same and look forward to next season. I can't decide if Webber is just poor or just unlucky but he should be doing more with that car and team behind him.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!