The NMS F1 Fantasy League

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast
    Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Yeah don't want spoilt brat Alonso winning the title

Massa looked happy at the start of the race..... Not, but it worked out for them as a team...

Car
    F56 Cooper

fecking Webber…….I’ve lost so many points with him. Not to worry! Down to Third, lowest I think I’ve been but its close at the top and going to the last race.

Anyway I'm fighting it out with all the Neil's, that's as suspect as Ferrari’s tactic's...
    Last edited by Stewart; 19th November 2012 at 07:44 PM.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Had my best ever result, the top of the table is going to the last race, good luck folks

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewart View Post
    Anyway I'm fighting it out with all the Neil's, that's as suspect as Ferrari’s tactic's...

It's gonna be a great finish to the fantasy league for sure!!

I am really torn, on one hand I am not a fan of Alonso even though there is no denying he has out driven his car all year. But on the other hand I really cannot stand Vettel! I found myself cheering on Alonso at the weekend which was a first. It's just a real shame Lewis hasn't had a reliable car, I think if you were to give him back all the points he'd of won if his car hadn't of broken down it would of been a 3 way title fight!!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    It will interesting that's for sure! One big crash and it could go tits up for the top three :) Anyone from 1-5 is in with a shout!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F1.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	88.9 KB 
ID:	3886
    Last edited by Stewart; 25th November 2012 at 02:32 AM.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

COME ON VETTEL!!!!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by zimbo View Post
    COME ON VETTEL!!!!
    Eh, I dont want Alonso or Vettel to win, out of the 2 i'd prefer Alonso

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Lol, Vettel been hit and is damaged

Car
    F56 Cooper
    That gave me a chuckle if that is the right word!!!!

As I’ve said the guy gets knocked down and relegated to the back and it never fazes him, worthy winner of the title by more than the points suggest with his poor luck over the season.

I’m just boarding a private jet to get down there and find that prat who run Hamilton off the track….I could have killed him when I seen it.

In all a fantastic gripping end of season race, to all the Ferrari and Alonso fans- In your face!

Wannabe F1 test pilot Neil and Lorna's Avatar
    I'm not one for blowing my own trumpet but :

Champion

Nail biting race on track and brain numbing trying to work out the computations for the fantasy league.

Just managed to get there in the end though.

Neil.
    Neil Lorna

MINI Countryman Cooper S All 4