the top of glentress on the black route and on top of thewilliam wallace monument

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mini Mad
    Car
    solid gold 2004 (BMW) MINI COOPER

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    The first one is a cracker, not saying the second one ain't good

MINIme:)

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    First one is excellent. Vibrant colours and great use of rule of thirds and the way the wall draws you into the pic.

Second one would be a great pic also if it weren't for the out of focus object in the extreme foreground. What is it?

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Looks fab
    New sig coming soon

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Was there a few years back and think stopped at that very spot! Just done the red route as my friends were just trying the place out and the fact I had a £180 toyRus special and they were on £700 bikes with all the gear that they did not put on as it they were taking it easy. Great fun all the same went up three times and down that day.

Last edited by Stewart; 27th February 2012 at 09:48 PM.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Mini Mad
    Car
    this is the one i was looking for

it just needs a circle of stars lol

that what i was up the top of

http://www.nationalwallacemonument.com/

Mini Mad
    Car
    [QUOTE=Stewart;288879]Was there a few years back and think stopped at that very spot! Just done the red route as my friends were just trying the place out and the fact I had a £180 toyRus special and they were on £700 bikes with all the gear that they did not put on as it they were taking it easy. Great fun all the same went up three times and down that day.

yeah my bike was about £450 well not now with all the bit's i've added to it hopefully i'll get a full sus this year at some point :) a nice trek ex5 me thinks

Mini Mad
    Car
    oh glentress snow ride last year :)

i done 5 of the 7stanes in a week back in 2009 with a friend good fun but i really need a full sus bike

Car
    F56 Cooper
    The Red route was fun enough for me, I was fitter back then. I really need to get up some hills this year on foot or something...friend takes his MTB serious and tours around some of it looks a bit full on, well for me at any rate.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!