Drifter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MINIme:)
    I see I have become a Drifter. It sounds a bit ....meh, having been a JCW Upgrade for a wee while

Can we think of a better one?

BE NICE. Please.

(although drifter does describe the way my wheels felt today...must get wheel alignment checked...)
    Last edited by MINIme:); 19th February 2012 at 03:46 AM.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    It can be whatever you want it to be, within reason, just let us know

Edit: I've set your permissions to allow you to change it yourself

cool! Thanks Alan

I'll have a think.... anyone got any ideas?

Can a mod please PM me where/how to change it? Cannae find the right place

Car
    F56 Cooper
    If your making up your own it better be a good one now you’ve brought it up….

oh wait I've just noticed I don't even have that!!!!! now I feel I'm missing out.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

how do you not have one? That's no good at all

and yes, I know, I was thinking someone clever might come up with a good one for me but so I might have to make up me own!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewart View Post

oh wait I've just noticed I don't even have that!!!!! now I feel I'm missing out.
    Fixed, change to what you want

Quote Originally Posted by MINIme:) View Post
    how do you not have one? That's no good at all

and yes, I know, I was thinking someone clever might come up with a good one for me but so I might have to make up me own!
    Changed it for you, if you don't like it:-
    Go to settings at top right of screen -> edit profile -> scroll down to custom user title and let your imagination run wild

Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    Go to settings at top right of screen -> edit profile -> scroll down to custom user title and let your imagination run wild
    No such field visible to me Alan.

watching me, watching you gauldrymini's Avatar
    Car
    TBA
    Alan (or one of the mods)...Can I have my the option to change mine, don't want to be a Drifter...sounds like I should be on the phone to the Salvation Army.

Cheers
    Deposit paid ... something new this way comes!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by MINIme:) View Post
    No such field visible to me Alan.
    Try again

Quote Originally Posted by gauldrymini View Post
    Alan (or one of the mods)...Can I have my the option to change mine, don't want to be a Drifter...sounds like I should be on the phone to the Salvation Army.

Cheers
    Short answer yes.

For some reason the usergroup that 99 per cent of folks are in have a setting that allows the user to change their title, but, the main usergroup has another setting that is set to not allow it and thus overrides the user settings, confused
    Anyway, i've set everyone to be able to change their title, let me know if it doesn't work