MINI and Prodrive Tour BANTER Thread.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    MINIme:)
    I love it, totally epic gif!!

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    I'm going out to buy some Rusks and get off my face!!!!!

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Forbes
    Just FYI Andy the Thursday 10th is my birthday so if prodrive want to give me a wee go in a rally car I would accept

Car
    R56 Factory JCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
    Just FYI Andy the Thursday 10th is my birthday so if prodrive want to give me a wee go in a rally car I would accept

What a shameless plug...

From Factory JCW to Audi TT Quattro - Might be back one day!

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Forbes View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Bazthemod View Post
    What a shameless plug...
    Agreed baz......BTW mines is the following week, I'd also be available

Car
    F56 Cooper
    I'm the 14th so can we all have a go then?
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by ELFMAN View Post

Note to Greig:
    I don't think Joanna's actually giving you permission to administer pharmaceutical materials on the way to Oxford. That's apparently illegal.
    Can I make it clear that Stewart will only be getting a few Werther's Originals, which have litle or no Narcotic Content.

I actually burst out laughing reading this, I think I still have a stash of Rohypnol hidden for special occasions.

MINIme:)
    Special occasions! Flattered

Poor Stewart that sounds like inadequate snacks. Greig is going to get fed whatever snacks he likes and I'm allowed to take into his car the benefits of being chauffeur to a girl who enjoys her food - a lot
    Last edited by MINIme:); 19th January 2012 at 10:54 PM.

Baz are you getting the shuttle to Calais and then driving down to the South of France or are you keeping the car on the train until nearer your destination?

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by MINIme:) View Post
    Special occasions! Flattered

Poor Stewart that sounds like inadequate snacks. Greig is going to get fed whatever snacks he likes and I'm allowed to take into his car the benefits of being chauffeur to a girl who enjoys her food - a lot
    OK FOOD IN MY CAR er NO!!

Banned food types
    anything smelly
    anything flakey
    anything thats crumbly
    anything that if dropped stains.
    anything I don't like.

Banned foods.
    crisps, chocolate, chips, sandwiches, biscuits, wafers....tbc

allowed foods.

Boiled sweets........

Ok feel free to to decide if the "snacks" fall into the above categories.

Feel free to wear a pelican style bib if partaking in any food consumption not listed above
    Last edited by GCA3N; 20th January 2012 at 07:04 AM.