MINI and Prodrive Tour BANTER Thread.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    You can read me like a book. Ps Euan you have PM
    Yes, young 'un - a LADYBIRD BOOK! Of course, you'll not be old enough to remember Ladybird Books...

PM answered

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Northern are doing a Factory Tour I think the plan is for April, so the tours are obviously going ahead. I was reading a few posts about there last visit and everyone enjoyed it. Did not want to say Yeah NMS are doing it as well in May with a Prodrive visit just in case they thought it was a good idea as well and Pro drive had a limited window when the Mini’s were in….

Joanna getting Greig and Euan to kindly let us ride shotgun to Oxford is one thing, but a Euro blast might be pushing it. It would be amazingly good fun…. Stelvio Pass anyone….maybe for another year. Anyway I’d be kicking myself if I was passenger on that road…

Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Corey - just get yourself on the APPLECROSS road on a good Summer's day...

Stewart - You're SO right, it would be pushing it.
    That Euro Tour seat's reserved for a diminutive Australian Songstress (or look-a-like... or a girl who looks nothing like her... who's not that fussy)

Sorry

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Can't wait to get to the Stelvio......roll on May.

MINIme:)
    do you think that if I'm very clever and convince Greig to let me navigate (I work with maps you know)...that I might be able to sneak him onto a ferry without him realising and turn up at mini united? I reckon I could probably do that, he'll never notice!

Car
    R56 Factory JCW
    Quote Originally Posted by MINIme:) View Post
    do you think that if I'm very clever and convince Greig to let me navigate (I work with maps you know)...that I might be able to sneak him onto a ferry without him realising and turn up at mini united? I reckon I could probably do that, he'll never notice!
    That def sounds like a plan, get on Le' Shuttle with us... it's not THAT much further... haha

From Factory JCW to Audi TT Quattro - Might be back one day!

MINIme:)
    I'll work on a secret master plan. DON'T ANYONE TELL HIM!

GCA3N
    Whats happening, where, who........

NAVIGATOR btw.....well as long as you sound better than sat nav girl You can start practicing

"in 300 yards take the next junction on the left":)

Forbes

GCA3N
    EPIC!!!! gif ben as ever