MINI and Prodrive Tour BANTER Thread.

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast
    GCA3N
    EDIT By ANDY P: - I've created this Banter Thread for the discussions of all car sharing, confectionery eating, non run critical discussions. This will allow Greig, Joanna, Stewart et al, to discuss whatever they wish to discuss regarding the impending MINI Extravaganza, without cluttering up the original thread.

IMPORTANT:- This thread may not be monitored by the Run Organiser, so ensure if you have any important questions regarding the RUN, or the hotel accommodation, please post them here: Official Run Thread

To keep the existing off-topic posts in chronological order, I picked the best place I thought to start and moved those posts from the RUN thread to THIS thread. This means the first Post in this thread may not make a whole lot of sense.

================================================== =

I'll be doing this on my tod jo so if your wanting to co-pilot me your welcome.

MINIme:)
    Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    I'll be doing this on my tod jo so if your wanting to co-pilot me your welcome.
    ooh! that might be an idea I've no qualms about this drive at all, but it's a long one on yer tod and daft to have 2 tanks of petrol and noone to talk to. Plus I'd get a sit in a JCW.

...you do realise that unless you drug me you'll be subjected to HOURS of my chat

If I'm really REALLY nice can I have a shottie?!! (in an empty car park if you like)

GCA3N
    A shot!!! After the looks you gave me when u asked for your keys

sent from my galaxy S ll

GCA3N
    Cool then the co-pilot seat is yours. You know i can talk too so both our ears will be bleeding.

sent from my galaxy S ll

Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    A shot!!! After the looks you gave me when I asked for your keys
    ...and then you changed all the interior mood lighting. tsk.

but it's a fair point I do remember having a wee hesitation hahahaha!!!

PS yes please staple my name to the seat. Do you know your rotations that far ahead? I'm pretty sure I can work round this, would just miss my favourite evening class, nothing else in the diary yet so I'm fairly confident I can be a yes.
    Last edited by MINIme:); 11th January 2012 at 10:52 PM.

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    You all have forgot about one of the best bits !! The stop at Huntleys of Salmesbury

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    You all have forgot about one of the best bits !! The stop at Huntleys of Salmesbury
    Don't worry dude. All in the plans.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

ooooh! a quick google search and I am getting more excited all the time! got to love a good farm shop

Car
    F56 Cooper
    See after reading that I had to look........oooooh the Ice cream looks interesting

Soo we plan a wee food stop here then, just looking at the lunch Menu…..Mmmmmmmmmm

Best to wait then till the Mini visit is nailed down. Andy that was the same place I locked on to only nine miles away and I take it the Mini Factory has parking...but as I've seen on the overnight stays you cant beat a nice place to chill out at night and the lodge wont have that.
    Last edited by Stewart; 14th January 2012 at 01:32 AM.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by ELFMAN View Post
    You're just saying that 'cos I make you look handsome and clever
    You can read me like a book.

Ps Euan you have PM
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz