MINI STICKERS LATEST

Sponsor
    I'm getting lost with all the info going around about stickers!! Does anyone know what the story is with them? I ordered a wee while ago, but I didn't know there was an option for inside or outside stickers. I want outside ones, although I havn't received anything yet.

Monsta Mo Mini
    The supply currently in stock are the type which stick to the outside of the window. Seany has the remainder of these to hand out at the show on Saturday. I'm currently trying to get a new supply of the innie type as these are the most popular. I'll make sure yours is an outie.

Sorry for the delay and I will endevour to get your stickers to you within the next few days.

cheers
    Calum

Monsta Mo Mini
    I've now taken delivery of a new batch of stickers, both ooties and innies. Please state your preference when ordering.

X30YES
    Whit aboot uppies and doonies then

Similar Threads

1. new mini scotland stickers
    By soopercooper in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11th October 2006, 09:31 PM
  2. Mini Toggle Switch Stickers
    By MartinSullivan in forum Engine & Gearbox
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 22nd April 2006, 08:41 PM
  3. Mini Stickers