Car
    Mini Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin c View Post
    Can you add me to this run out also, Cheers

Martin & Aileen
    Done

Car
    F56 Cooper
    So this is just an interest in the run with no date as you said on the Pro drive thread?
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Car
    Mini Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewart View Post
    So this is just an interest in the run with no date as you said on the Pro drive thread?
    Date is 20th May and I will leave it as that at present.
    Andy is looking for interest in the factory tours, not a confirmed run yet, so best leave this date alone just now.

If factory tours don't go ahead I will leave it as 20th

If the factory tours run is confirmed, then I am still willing to do this on 20th May but will post on this thread then see if people would prefer we did it on a different date - I'm happy to do it any time I'm free and folk want to come on it

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Fair enough with your thinking and it was a great run last year.

One minute nothing planned vague thoughts and dates then it all seems to be happening and I’ll just have to see if my wallet can keep up.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

GCA3N
    I dont see why the date has to change due to the factory tour, its a week and a half before this date. Duncan if you do decide to change the date can I request it be for either a week later (ie the 27th) or the 3rd or 4th Sunday in June. Would love to be home for this one.

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    I dont see why the date has to change due to the factory tour, its a week and a half before this date. Duncan if you do decide to change the date can I request it be for either a week later (ie the 27th) or the 3rd or 4th Sunday in June. Would love to be home for this one.

if the date changes i defo will not be there esp if its the 4th of june as i have other stuff on close to that
    New sig coming soon

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by stoney View Post
    if the date changes i defo will not be there esp if its the 4th of june as i have other stuff on close to that
    4th weekend in june Rob not the 4th.

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    I see :)
    New sig coming soon

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Duncan, the Prodrive/MINI tour is very likely. The Prodrive bit is booked already. I'm just waiting on MINI opening up the bookings for the Friday 11th morning, but I've already emailed a request that when that date becomes available it's immediately set aside for us.

As soon as I know for definite that it's booked, I'll give you a shout.

That said, I'm not convinced you should feel you should move your run. Up to you, of course.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyP & Lenore View Post

That said, I'm not convinced you should feel you should move your run. Up to you, of course.

A.
    +1