new mini

m8cxc
    well today i said goodbye to my wee cabrio , was time to let it go got a good deal so decided to trade it in for a new mini one feel like ive kinda went down instead off up the ladder but will bge better for tax insurance etc , hope this 1 puts as big a smile on my face as my last 1 did x

GCA3N
    Well you stayed with mini and thats all that's important. So what spec have you gone for colour etc?

MINIme:)
    pictures and a new gallery showcase thread required!

it's always sad to let go of a mini, I still miss quite a few things about my last one. A new one helps though! Hope you have loads of fun in the new one

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Well done

Pics !!

m8cxc
    will post pics soon guys and its chiili red my fav colour already wantin to change bits and bobs on it already lol , spec am no sure of but has few extras on it pepper pack , upgraded alloys , no sue what else still tryin to figure out what all the buttons are for lol will get there hopefully

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    good stuff enjoy
    New sig coming soon

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Sounds nice. Glad you've stayed with the MINI brand.

Piccies!!!

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Car
    motorised
    Wise decision to get another Mini
    s'later

Flickr
    500px