A good clean and polish

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GCA3N
    Well woke up to a big yellow round ball in the sky, looked it up in google turns out its called the sun. Seriously been home for three weeks and it's rained, snowed or been extremely windy, actually all those conditions in one some days.

Anyway. Got all my cleaning stuff out today and gave her a good clean, which I thoroughly enjoyed. :wh:

Usual routine, so I'll not bore you.

Here she is before I locked her away in her bed again.:biggrin:

watching me, watching you gauldrymini's Avatar
    Car
    TBA
    Greig,

Super pics...Super car
    Deposit paid ... something new this way comes!

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Did I miss the bit when you removed your light rings and graphics?

Nice and clean without the stripes, although I much prefer the black light rings

I'm waiting for the day when it's nice enough to get the cars done cos when I'm off it's been chucking it down.! The cars have had a foam and powerwash each week tho to keep the worst off

Drifter
    Looking Good as always Greig... ...And thats the car I'm talking about... ... Excellent Photo's...

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Did I miss the bit when you removed your light rings and graphics?

Nice and clean without the stripes, although I much prefer the black light rings

I'm waiting for the day when it's nice enough to get the cars done cos when I'm off it's been chucking it down.! The cars have had a foam and powerwash each week tho to keep the worst off
    Graphics have been off for ages mate, they were off when I came to yours last time. The light rings yes took them off in November, tbh I actually prefer it....for now anyways. As you say been hard keeping it clean in this weather.

Quote Originally Posted by gauldrymini View Post
    Greig,

Super pics...Super car
    Cheers mate.

Quote Originally Posted by RobSco View Post
    Looking Good as always Greig... ...And thats the car I'm talking about... ... Excellent Photo's...
    Thanks as ever mate.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    My car has not been washed sinceā€¦.. think it was November. Just noticed today the shocking state on my roof trim. Going to give it a foam and Jetwash to make it more respectable for Saturday.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

MINIme:)
    Craig you are so unobservant! it was just the rear light rings wrapped when we met up in early dec. I KNEW THAT I get a gold star.

Mine is FILTHY!! I tried aiming a hose at it in Aberdeen but as you will have guessed, just useless.

Stewart, washing it for sat!!! that cracked me up, we are coming at this from entirely different angles - I was thinking that Craig would see mine, be horrified and pull a loam lance out of his boot.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Don’t abuse the lad, but if he sees one filthy car he might take pity but two is pushing it. Anyway I was hoping he’d rotate my tyres when you were putting back on your summer boots.

Its all in the plan I’ll tell ya!
    Last edited by Stewart; 6th January 2012 at 02:58 AM.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Anything is possible guys !!

MINIme:)
    Craig, you are too good!