Hello

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    aldo
    Hey!

New here so saying hello!

I'm thinking of Buying an r53 cooper s and just wondered what advice could be given when looking at them?

Cheers

MINIme:)
    Hello and

Have a great new year

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW

Ask if the steering pump has been changed and check the boot where the battery is for signs of water.

Also look at the front strut mountings for mushrooming, signs of damage to the upper rubber

Hi
    Stephen & Allyson

silver spirit
    Hi and welcome to NMS. This is the place to get advice on a MINI ! Enjoy and all the best for 2012

Drifter
    Hi

Welcome to New Mini Scotland...

aldo
    Thanks for the warm welcome :) and all the best for 2012

I've not got a big budget as its a third car and I'm getting married in 2013 so need to save the pennies.

I quite like the dark grey and light but bright lue colors...not sure of their proper names.

I'm Ok a car that needs some work, as I do almost all my own work to my cars where I can.

Spec wise I'm not too sure what is good and what's not really and what are bonuses...

welcome to nms,have a happy new year,hope you get what your lookin for,all the best.

GCA3N
    Welcome to nms.

Car
    Mini Cooper
    hope you find yourself a good mini