Nenah - M3RPM - Sainsburys Berryden 030804 7:30PM

Nenah,

Spotted your car in Sainsburys Car Park this evening - you off buying more champagne darling????

Hope you did your duty and put a flyer on the mini parked 2 cars down from you?????

Nenah
    quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

Nenah,

Spotted your car in Sainsburys Car Park this evening - you off buying more champagne darling????

Hope you did your duty and put a flyer on the mini parked 2 cars down from you?????

Whey-hey! Was me...on my champagne run (did you know you can only fit 2 cases of Bolli in your boot?) and of course hunting and gatering to feed my man...was very worried about sqeezing my mini in a space due to the disabled sticker driver next to me...cant afford scratches on my kit! Had the front window's blacked out today at Tint Hause - sweeeeeeeet! Pimp my ride!

Similar Threads

1. Moonshine AKA Gerry @ Sainsburys EK
    By CooperTrooper in forum I Saw You...
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 1st September 2006, 06:59 AM
  2. Nenah
    By I Want A Works in forum I Saw You...
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 17th August 2005, 10:17 AM
  3. MiniMadTez, Union St Abz 7:30PM 17/03
    By MartinSullivan in forum I Saw You...
    Replies: 2