Should we sell for a countryman we cant decide

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    We have been looking at changing to a countryman for sometime so we have more space for camping but just cant decide. We like the light white or true blue but found this absolute black model in kirkcaldy on tuesday. Lianne says yes but I am still unsure on the colour and if a countryman is the way to go. HELP!!!!!!

Last edited by ajamesj; 30th December 2011 at 11:17 PM.
    2011 Mini CooperS COUNTRYMAN with CHILLI PACK in ROYAL GREY , 1998 Mini COOPERSPORT in BRITISH RACING GREEN

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    It's a resounding YES from us Andy.

We are absolutely blown away with our Countryman.

We only picked it up 2 days before Christmas then with the Christmas rush and work after and so on, the first chance we had to give it some beanz was yesterday when we went up to Edinburgh to get the headlamp fixed. I drove up the A7 and had an absolute blast. Lenore drove back down and I did my usual sleepy-headed nodding off routine but I couldn't get any sleep because of the way she was literally throwing it into the corners and fleeing out the other side. She was loving it.

Honestly, to us, the handling difference between our hatch and the countryman are imperceptibly small.

Love it love it love it. And wish we'd just gone for a Countryman in 2010 when we went for the FL2.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

We should have went for a Countryman in 2010 aswell. The CM we tested has a chilli pack sun protection pack it was a good drive had it on an hour long test drive and did enjoy. :) We just can't believe we are thinking of changing Minis again lol but the deal being offered is good. Alot of the guys at work are trying to put me off it which doesn't help matters lol

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=56.570556,-2.567262
    2011 Mini CooperS COUNTRYMAN with CHILLI PACK in ROYAL GREY , 1998 Mini COOPERSPORT in BRITISH RACING GREEN

We have just swapped our clubman for a countryman cooper d. Car is spot on. Ours only has a pepper pack but is great. I wouldn't buy a one as the engines are poor with little power. The extra room is great in the boot, and that's before we have moved the seats forward. Try John clark in dundee they were fantastic. We even convinced them to sell us the demo car. Ours is white with the standard wheels, black roof with clear indicators. Having windows tinted next week. Any questions just pm me.
    David

watching me, watching you gauldrymini's Avatar
    Car
    TBA
    Andy do it. We have had the Countryman Cooper D All4 for a few days now and we are impressed. Might have time to drop into your work this week if you want a look. As post above you would want a Cooper as the One struggles a bit. Light White with Black roof and mirrors is ours. Still to get private plate sorted!
    Deposit paid ... something new this way comes!

Quote Originally Posted by gauldrymini View Post
    Andy do it. We have had the Countryman Cooper D All4 for a few days now and we are impressed. Might have time to drop into your work this week if you want a look. As post above you would want a Cooper as the One struggles a bit. Light White with Black roof and mirrors is ours. Still to get private plate sorted!
    Light white and black roof seems to be the colour of choice lol

Andrew I am off till Thursday it would be good to see your CM love the light white/black combo still unsure on the absolute black/white combo going for another lookey at the one I test drove. Garage is going to make sure it's clean this time it is a demo so was a bit dirty last week. Also called JC the Wednesday before Xmas and they were to call me bak within 48 hrs but am still waiting so don't think I will be buying from them

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=56.557536,-2.580516

Car
    TBA
    Quote Originally Posted by Drthomp View Post
    Light white and black roof seems to be the colour of choice lol
    A classic look

Car
    TBA
    Will try and come past Thu / Fri, need to see you about seat covers

Drifter
    I think that Andys first reply says it all to you... I think he Loves it...

I had one on loan as a courtesy car from Peter Vardys for a couple of days when my own car was in for some work, and I loved driving it also, I felt it didn't feel as big as what I thought it would be, Very comfortable and could have kept on driving and was hoping for snow...

See if you can get one on loan for a couple of days, either at the showroom where you've seen it or I'm sure the guys at Peter Vardys in Edinburgh would be more than willing to give you a good deal and if you do go to see them ask for John Grey or John McKinstry and tell them I sent you...

Hope you find what your looking for...