Wh no on both counts

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    You'd be cheaper buying a mini and keeping it dirty

Sorry with craigs mini history....I think not

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Stewart, I'll get you a 5l the next time I see him and you can get it whenever....

I did like the magifoam but this is much cheaper and does get decent reviews. The 25l was just over £50 which I think is fantastic value as the magifoam was about £20 delivered for 5l...
    Cheers it would last me for years but its the best at doing what it does and that is shift Tar easy with no fuss. Don't need it for a few months so don't be out any cash just now. I'll give you a shout next year.

Cant argue with 25L for £50 for the foam if it does a good job and uses the same amount per wash. That’s like 5-7 years worth to me… I've still got 4.5lt of Bilt-Hamber to get through bought last year to use only over winter.
    Last edited by Stewart; 22nd December 2011 at 02:51 PM.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    No probs stewart. You could just give me a container and a couple of pound for some of mine if you don't use much ?!?!?

As for the foam, I go thro it quick as I use it normally on all washes between sep and apr plus on all of other peoples cars to minimise damage . Dilution is about the same as others

Fester
    Craig, how safe is on a wax finish? I know one of Autosmarts Foams is acxtually quite a strong TFR but cant remember which one. I was comtemplating getting the new ultra mousse as I believe it is completely LSP safe and very foamy

Car
    They say there is a bit of cut, but you just adjust the ratio. The sales boy did say it is great stuff . Even if it does take a bit of wax I'm not that bothered as I want to just foam and power wash on my cars over the winter. . No mitt til apr

MINIme:)
    No mitt til apr

Does it say something deep about my inner psyche that that sentence put me in mind of 'NO......SLEEP......TILL BROOKLYN'

Fester
    They say there is a bit of cut, but you just adjust the ratio. The sales boy did say it is great stuff . Even if it does take a bit of wax I'm not that bothered as I want to just foam and power wash on my cars over the winter. . No mitt til apr
    Cheers Craig, think I'll order the ultra. Who is your Autosmart Rep? Is it Grant?

Car
    Pete Wilson mate ... He's from west Lothian

Ian veitch covers Glasgow. Purdie
    Is fife area.
    Cooper Coupe...