mini body graphics/stripes

hi everyone,am looking to get body stripes on my car and was wondering if anyone knows a good reputable place in the tayside area thats not going to charge silly money.after seeing some horrendous attempts at 'body styling' recently im a wee bit sceptical,thanks.

MINIme:)
    Our very own Greig may well be able to help you Smashing fella. And not too far from you, just a wee bit west of stirling.

(that's GCA3N by the way)
    Last edited by MINIme:); 20th December 2011 at 11:45 PM.

GCA3N
    I could sort something out. Done loads of stripes. What exactly are you looking for?

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    One of our Sponsors, (who has just come back into the fold) Mini Designs who are based in Stirling could help you out. great service and price. I've used them many times and have never had an issue. Cheers

www.minidesigns.biz

GCA3N
    Didn't even know this Craig, yeh speak to these guys and they will sort you out.

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Not trying to do Greig out of a bit of Vinyling, but Carlo at Mini Designs sorted my stripes out exactly to my spec and at a good price. I'd recommend them.

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

GCA3N
    Euan I do this as favours etc and not interested in the work mate so as far as I am concerned anyone looking for stuff done then see the sponsor.

thanks everyone for the info,will hopefully get something sorted asap. :)

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    Euan I do this as favours etc and not interested in the work mate so as far as I am concerned anyone looking for stuff done then see the sponsor.
    No probs Greig, I knew you were offering out of kindness, but I know you're a Vinyl Addict and didn't want to do you out of a fix!

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by ELFMAN View Post
    No probs Greig, I knew you were offering out of kindness, but I know you're a Vinyl Addict and didn't want to do you out of a fix!
    Indeed I am I need a fix too can you believe my car is still graphic free lol