NMS 2012 Calendar

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Well managed to do a few more possible pages for the calendar ..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Perthshire Run 2011.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	101.0 KB 
ID:	3251 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RobSco MARCH.jpg 
Size:	99.6 KB 
ID:	3252 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RPN cooper.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	3253 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stoney GP.jpg 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	3254 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RPN cooper.jpg 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	3253 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	General members.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	100.7 KB 
ID:	3255 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MiniEcosse.jpg 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	3256
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

MINIme:)
    I like the use of the signature strip in place of block lettering

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Well done Davy

Car
    F54 and F56
    Right folks I'm going to order 10 of the calendars as an initial run (taking a chance that at least 10 of you will want one .. I'm afraid after playing about with the costs (initial calander cost, postage then me having to buy envelopes and post to anyone) they'll be £12. I realise it might sound expensive to some but I might actually making a loss trying to do this for everyone (The ones I do for the lads at the football cost £16)but if you want one let me know it'll be first come first served to start with and if there's enough demand I'll do more .. They start from February 2012 - January 2013 so there's a little bit of time for getting them printed and to you.
    As I mentioned to start with "I" have selected the photos so if anyone is unhappy then thats my fault .. I have just selected folk at "random" as it said it my initial post I have only met a couple of folk from the site so I have been in no way influenced by picking "mates" ..
    There have been a few changes to the photo's used but in general the first set that have been ordered are set out as follows ..

Name:	Sept.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	71.2 KB 
ID:	3257Click image for larger version. 

Name:	April.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	56.1 KB 
ID:	3258Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aug.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	61.9 KB 
ID:	3259Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cover.jpg 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	3260Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dec.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	61.3 KB 
ID:	3261Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jan.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	60.2 KB 
ID:	3262Click image for larger version. 

Name:	July.jpg 
Size:	64.2 KB 
ID:	3263Click image for larger version. 

Name:	June.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	65.1 KB 
ID:	3264Click image for larger version. 

Name:	livepreview.jpg 
Size:	63.9 KB 
ID:	3265Click image for larger version. 

Name:	March.jpg 
Size:	67.0 KB 
ID:	3266

I MAY and I say MAY be add / remove a month and put YOUR own car in but it would incur additional cost of about £2 after the initial run .. and it would involve you sending me or posting up photo's of your car that you would like used. I don't have time to confirm the design so it would be left for you to trust me that the layout would be ok but this MAY only be available after the first 10 have been sold ..

Anyway anyone interested in the first run ... names below

I have not used the NMS Logo on the front page as I didn't have time to confirm with the mod's its usage plus it was too low res for me to use. I figured no one mind me using one I made up and as its not "Official" NMS mechandise its prevents me getting into trouble for copyright issues (if there are any) ..
    Sorry if your cars not in the first run but like I say think about the above and maybe I can personalise one later on ..
    Cheers Davy
    Last edited by EcosseGP; 15th December 2011 at 03:04 PM.
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    F54 and F56
    I missed a couple of months off the above post ...

Name:	February.jpg 
Views:	47 
ID:	3267Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Oct.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	56.9 KB 
ID:	3268

Think that shows the full months and cover

Cover
    February STONEY
    March ROBSCO
    April RPN
    May GCA3N
    June MINIECOSSE
    July RYANK
    August WEEFOSSY (mum)
    September PERTHSHIRE RUN PHOTOS
    October MINIME
    November BAZTHEMOD
    December MINIWILLIAM
    January 2013 SATANS LITTLE HELPER
    Last edited by EcosseGP; 15th December 2011 at 03:28 PM.

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    i will take 1 mate
    New sig coming soon

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Excellent - sorry I've missed this somehow... I'll take one - even though I'm not in a 'Starring Role'!
    (just makes me more determined to get the car looking irresistiblefor next year's! )

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniiGP View Post
    I missed a couple of months off the above post ...

Name:	February.jpg 
Views:	47 
ID:	3267Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Oct.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	56.9 KB 
ID:	3268

Think that shows the full months and cover

Cover
    February STONEY
    March ROBSCO
    April RPN
    May GCA3N
    June MINIECOSSE
    July RYANK
    August WEEFOSSY (mum)
    September PERTHSHIRE RUN PHOTOS
    October MINIME
    November BAZTHEMOD
    December MINIWILLIAM
    January 2013 SATANS LITTLE HELPER
    Looks Great Davy. Only thing I would say tho is that its not my car you have used but my Mums . Shes happy to have her car in the calender but just thought I would mention
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    F54 and F56
    MINI William - Yeah saw the thread for it and hoped you would'nt mind if I used the photo's .. Just put your name against it as you started the thread.

ELFMAN - Sorry that I didn't use your photo's I came across them late on and had done a fair bit of hunting and sorting stuff before then .. but like I said I can maybe change a month for you to include your car instead of another one if you want me to after I get the first 10 sold ... I've got your page done ready for it anyway ..

Name:	Elfman.jpg 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	3269
    Last edited by EcosseGP; 15th December 2011 at 06:17 PM.

Car
    F54 and F56
    Looks Great Davy. Only thing I would say tho is that its not my car you have used but my Mums . Shes happy to have her car in the calender but just thought I would mention

MINI William - Your mum wanting one ? It could be a late christmas pressie for her ..