NMS 2012 Calendar

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniiGP View Post
    Craig you'll get yours when I'm back at work on Thursday .. You could've had yours first had you been passing

At 8000rpm no one hears you scream
    Nae worries old boy

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Quote: RobSco - "Mystery over Euan... ...Had an idea it would be that... ... Nice to see that you've passed one on for others to enjoy Davy's hard work... "

NMS Infiltration Tactics - I'm bringing down the System from within!
    Last edited by ELFMAN; 10th January 2012 at 02:27 PM.

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

MINIme:)
    Quote Originally Posted by ELFMAN View Post
    NMS Infiltration Tactics - I'm bringing down the System from within!
    do you think that I (or you *bats eyelids* ) might be able to get a good deal from them on a Y cable, if I can point to the calendar and say "look!! it's my car!!!" and drop your name?? I can't see me going to vardy's for one.

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Lol at least they would know you were an NMS member .. Craig just walks in and bats his eyelids ..it's the low cut top that gets him thrown out !!

At 8000rpm no one hears you scream
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

GCA3N
    I'm getting to many visualisations so can we stop this please, no offence Craigy.

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    to the pair of you ... I might actually get my calendars tomorrow

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Yeah you will mate I'll have them with me .. You've been very patient
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.