NMS 2012 Calendar

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Hi Davy, Calendars arrived today, looking good - especially March!
    Have a good New Year (to everyone in NMS), and thanks for sorting this out for me

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Drifter
    Quote Originally Posted by ELFMAN View Post
    Hi Davy, Calendars arrived today, looking good - especially March!
    Have a good New Year (to everyone in NMS), and thanks for sorting this out for me
    Calendar Looking Good Davy......Well Done and Thank You...
    Thanks for saying March was Looking Good Euan......Did you not mean August where your own Mini is shown or do you have a Special Limited Edition.

Think All Months are Looking Extremely Cool......Thank You from another Happy Member...

GCA3N
    None for me .:0(

Drifter
    Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    You will stay out in the middle of nowhere... ...Stephen in Oban got his, and his must be the furthest to be delivered...

What I can say Greig, is Your Month is Looking Great... ... Postman Watch for you tomorrow...

Car
    R56 Factory JCW
    Got mine, cheers

From Factory JCW to Audi TT Quattro - Might be back one day!

MINIme:)
    dammit I will have to wait till the 9th to see it as I gave you my work address
    Thanks so much for all your work i don't like to hear you're out of pocket at the end of it. Are you much down??

Craig - YESS BUY A MINI!! My mini mini meets require it.

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    No like I said at the start I was making it for everyone on here not to make money. As long as everyone likes it and enjoys it through the year that's all that matters. Feel bad that we didn't start it in January but thought I was cutting it too fine.
    Everyone that's seen it seems to like it so that's all that matters .. Shame you'll need to wait to see it but might be worth the wait !!
    Thanks for all the positive comments and here's to a good NMS 2012 ..

At 8000rpm no one hears you scream
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Got mine through the post today. Looks great thanks for putting this together Davy
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    Has it arrived yet?

Or is it stuck in the Dukes Pass lol
    Stephen & Allyson

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Oh no they'll be trouble for the postie if Greig's hasn't arrived ..

At 8000rpm no one hears you scream
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.