NMS 2012 Calendar

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Well folks after not having the time to trawl through the website for months I noted that there was an idea for a 2011 Calendar that didn't really materialise last year so thought it might be an idea to see who's interested in one for this year. Having just completed a few others for other friends and forums I thought that some on here might be interested in one for NMS.

Due to the restricted time constraints the emphasis is more on including a larger number of the members cars rather than voting for the best MINI photo's submitted. This way I may be able to include more members cars and whilst there will be photo's and cars that are no doubt better than others I've found that its sometimes about the club as a whole and all the members being equal and also included in whats happening.

To make it clear I am not doing this for me (as I've already done my calanders for 2012) but I thought that I might be able to put a smile on folks faces seeing their car on a Calander along with other friends / members MINIs. I've attached a couple of photo's of the sort of thing I'm talking about ..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	livepreview.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	64.6 KB 
ID:	3216Click image for larger version. 

Name:	livepreview1.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	64.6 KB 
ID:	3217Click image for larger version. 

Name:	livepreview2.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	3218Click image for larger version. 

Name:	livepreview3.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	46.8 KB 
ID:	3219Click image for larger version. 

Name:	livepreview4.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	53.9 KB 
ID:	3220Click image for larger version. 

Name:	livepreview5.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	3221

Having already ordered other calanders I can tell you that should they be ordered they will not be available until the first week in January (unless I can pull some strings) however if everyone wanted I can order the calanders with the starting date of February 2012 so they run from Feb 2012 - Feb 2013. The cost would be about £14 but needing to get around takers of between 15-20 to make it happen and once ordered it can not be cancelled.

This calendar relies on "you" the member wanting it to happen and wanting your car included as I'd need photo's from you to put on the calendar so have a quick think about it and if you're in get a photo of your MINI (favourite/funny/arty/otherwise) ready to send to me ...

This is just a suggestion at this time but if there's enough interested I'll get on the case straight away. If you wanted to go with last years "voted" pictures meaning a single picture per month the cost would be slightly cheaper but the photo's I think are still on the forum for viewing and the calander could be a done a bit quicker ad the photo's are already readily available.

NOTE: Having yet to venture onto an NMS run I do not know members as such and therefore in making this calendar I will not show favouritism to any particular member new or old. It is merely a bit of fun and a chance to display your pride and joy either on the wall at home / office or in the locker room. Like wise if you send in a photo of yourself sprawled naked over your MINI don't complain if its used although some form of censorship will be applied !!
    Last edited by EcosseGP; 6th December 2011 at 05:45 PM.
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

GCA3N
    Defo be interested in this one. Nice one.

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Davy,

Great idea and I for one (despite not having a mini before Crombers reminds me again ) will be interested in 2

Well done for taking this on and hopefully the nms faithful will get behind it

GCA3N
    If anyone needs editing etc just shout. Or even if they want some high resolution Pics with my new 16.2 Mpixel Nikon

I'm up for it. I will try and send some photos over to you. I will take 2 copies of 2012, if it goes ahead.
    Might be worth a phone call to Peter Vardy to see if they will contribute, for a mention on the front cover.
    Still have 2 mint copies of the 2009 calendar which had some great photos.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Would be interersted in a NMS calender. Great idea
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Drifter
    Excellent Idea... ...Would certainly be interested in a copy...

As for Peter Vardy, I could send an email to who I know that is head of marketing if you want, Just an idea, as I would be more than willing to help you out if I can...

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    To be truthful I'm not too sure given the timescales if we have time to get sponsors involved at this late stage .. I have a few days off that I can hopefully sort it if it's popular enough but don't really have time other than to deal with members albeit was a good idea Robsco ..
    You can ask them if you want but just don't 100% guarantee anything to them right now as I was just trying to bring a bit of Christmas cheer to NMS members ..

It's not big .. But it is quick !!
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

MINIme:)
    I'm in!! I would take 1 copy.

but I'd be extra happy if my pippa starred in a corner somewhere

Thanks for taking this on Davy, good man.

Drifter
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniiGP View Post
    To be truthful I'm not too sure given the timescales if we have time to get sponsors involved at this late stage .. I have a few days off that I can hopefully sort it if it's popular enough but don't really have time other than to deal with members albeit was a good idea Robsco ..
    You can ask them if you want but just don't 100% guarantee anything to them right now as I was just trying to bring a bit of Christmas cheer to NMS members ..

It's not big .. But it is quick !!
    Wouldn't be a problem Davy and as Malcolm mentioned it in his post thought I would ask you... What would you like me to ask them as I know not to guarantee them anything and I'm all up for Christmas cheer for all on NMS, I have the contacts in Peter Vardy as it was myself who got them onboard to be one of the sponsors on NMS...

Even if they bought some of your Calendars for their office's to promote NMS even more - Let me know as I can get him to get back to me quite soon...