New Logo

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Quote Originally Posted by Mon the fish View Post
    It's got to be an R50, hasn't it? The original 'New Mini'. We all had one at some point, didn't we? This site was founded upon the R50, and I don't think R53/R56/F56/Z56 will ever be looked upon as fondly as the R50.

The site started with the R50, the first run was for the R50. It's got to be that, no?
    This (unsurprisingly)

I'd go for the 'S' in purple as the red makes it stand out as a club exclusively for the 'S' ......... 2p!!
    Last edited by Crombers; 19th September 2013 at 08:58 PM.

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

How about the out line that is the mini. make it a mash up of all the mini styles a bit of that hatch some of the coupe throw a bit of the clubman finish with a bit of the countryman and paceman see what it all looks might be the next mini model.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4
    Cooper Coupe...

Quote Originally Posted by Scottie View Post
    make it a mash up of all the mini styles a bit of that hatch some of the coupe throw a bit of the clubman finish with a bit of the countryman and paceman see what it all looks might be the next mini model
    That's pretty much how the styling department seems to work these days

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottie View Post
    How about the out line that is the mini. make it a mash up of all the mini styles a bit of that hatch some of the coupe throw a bit of the clubman finish with a bit of the countryman and paceman see what it all looks might be the next mini model.

Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Well, that ends that debate

Car
    F56 Cooper
    As I work for a graphic design/print company, I have sweet talked one of our designers in the studio to give me the outline as a vector so that we can scale it to any size required. I won't however ask him to do anything until we've finalised what's happening. Hope that's of some help.

I think it needs the .co.uk, after all that is our product, we are an online community who meets up to go for runs etc?

If we are wanting to keep the purple, why don't we have the outline of the Mini in purple? It will also add contrast and highlight the actual name of who we are with the white text.
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

watching me, watching you gauldrymini's Avatar
    Car
    TBA
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewart View Post

Deposit paid ... something new this way comes!

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Quote Originally Posted by N16SHP View Post
    As I work for a graphic design/print company, I have sweet talked one of our designers in the studio to give me the outline as a vector so that we can scale it to any size required. I won't however ask him to do anything until we've finalised what's happening. Hope that's of some help.

I think it needs the .co.uk, after all that is our product, we are an online community who meets up to go for runs etc?

If we are wanting to keep the purple, why don't we have the outline of the Mini in purple? It will also add contrast and highlight the actual name of who we are with the white text.
    That's very good of you and I think we need the co.uk bit as well as said

I like the idea of purple out line I am no good with photoshop stuff so if some one could post it would be good to see
    New sig coming soon

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by stoney View Post
    That's very good of you and I think we need the co.uk bit as well as said

I like the idea of purple out line I am no good with photoshop stuff so if some one could post it would be good to see
    Now that I see it, I don't think I like it although it is pretty rough looking.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New NMS Logo Purple.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	44.2 KB 
ID:	4586
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    ^^^^^^ that's against a grey t shirt will look

www.lodgeonthecaley.com