New Logo

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Since i posted about GoBadges offering badges for our cars it was noted that some folks wanted a new logo, so, for any budding graphic artists out there this is your chance to make a dazzling new logo for NMS.
    Can't pay you but i will give you all the credit

Post up your creations here and then we'll set a poll for the entire NMS community to judge their favourite.

Happy creating

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Will it be like last time where the poll had a clear winner and you chose something else ??

GCA3N
    Just don't close this until the new year lads. ideas ideas.

Just to check, is it the round logo we are changing or the newminiscotland banner logo, or both?

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Will it be like last time where the poll had a clear winner and you chose something else ??
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    Just don't close this until the new year lads. ideas ideas.

Just to check, is it the round logo we are changing or the newminiscotland banner logo, or both?
    I had thought just the round logo, but, it would be neat to insert it into the banner at the top of the forums too.

Best to point out that the creations must be available for me to add to the web site and forums

Car
    R56 Factory JCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Think Craig is referring to this LOL

From Factory JCW to Audi TT Quattro - Might be back one day!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazthemod View Post
    Think Craig is referring to this LOL
    Ah that one

MINIme:)
    wish I could see the previous lot but couldn't see any pics over there..I didn't go through lots of pages though as this is currently REEEEAALLYY SLOOOOOOOOOOW. keeps timing out on me :(

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Right then thought I would have a go at this I know what I want to do just struggling to get it exactly how I want it ..
    Or

It's not big .. But it is quick !!
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    F54 and F56
    Obviously colours could be changed etc open to criticism (good or bad) .. Just fancied a shot !!

You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    F54 and F56
    Or just another take on it .. Not using the full New Mini Scotland (NMS instead)

Or

Last edited by EcosseGP; 6th December 2011 at 05:48 PM.