Folks, there is a new forum software update available for NMS.
In the past i've used sponsor money to purchase the software and over the last 4 years i've paid for everything myself.

However, times are changing, so, i'm throwing it out there to all members and asking how would you feel to support NMS this time around, i hate to be seen to be asking for money and many will feel that the site should be free and that is perfectly fine by me.
We have the opportunity to revamp the front end of the software and make it more pleasing to the eye etc

We can also include to anyone who donates things like, extra capacity PM storage, larger picture and avatar pictures and hosting an exclusive area where only paid members can visit, we can also make the site private again so that only members can view it.
Also, we can see about getting a new logo (banner) etc etc

I've no idea where to pitch the fee at or if anyone wants to.
I'd just like to say that no one should feel any pressure to make any donation and this is not a call for any donation now.

The new software is around $240 US Dollars plus tax and if every one of the 51 members who logged in today paid that would only be $4 each, in fact, i'd be happy to make the first $25 donation

Note: The poll is private and no one can see the results of who posted