The Cullen Ice Cream Run :: 19:07:03

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Monsta Mo Mini
    The movie is now online. Apologies in advance to all those without Broadband. It's 10.2mb so on a 56K modem you'll be looking at a 40 minute download. SORRY! Please be paitient.

TURN IT UP LOUD!! [;D]

http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/cullen_2.html

Sponsor & Jakey
    Yes, it did take a wee while to download :clown: but it was worth it
    Cheers Calum & Mrs Mo Mini
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Monsta Mo Mini
    I've just recieved the following email from Hilton:

Dear Calum
    I hope everything went well with the rally and you had an enjoyable night at the Hilton Aviemore.

A curious thing has occurred however - our staff did a head count of all the Mini2 guests and there were three more dinner guests than there were residents. This has left an outstanding bill of £61.50 as no one settled the bill on the evening in question.

Could you possibly let me know who I should contact regarding payment for these additional dinners?

Thank you very much for your assistance.
    Kind Regards

Amanda Mutch
    Conference and Banqueting Sales Manager
    Hilton Aviemore and Hilton Aviemore Inn
    Tel.: 01479 810681
    Fax.: 01479 810534
    ---------

Can anyone shed any light on this..........?????

Julz
    Just thought I'd let you all know that the guy carrying the door from lands end to john o groats has finished!! It took him 36 days to walk the 836 miles! and he raised £5000 for charity:clown:, plus he's a joiner, thus the door and the head full of sawdust for walking that distance!!

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    He walked 836 miles carrying a door? That's quite impressive. Although I have to say Julz, him being a joiner doesn't exactly explain the door. Why didn't he just carry a chisel or a saw?

Good on 'im though. £5000 is a fair whack.

minidriver#1
    maybe he made the door while walking and ditched his tools to reduce the wieght he was carrying. hehe

minidriver#1
    Cullen Sticker... does anyone have a spare one as i didnt get one on the run :( *sobs*

Monsta Mo Mini
    Send an email to Brian Pirie or John.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Callum, just got broadband installed and watched the movie, its brill, what is the music, i read it somewhere but have forgotten, must get a copy of that, hope its on an album

Bonnie Scotland

Monsta Mo Mini
    Hi Alan

The music is by Martyn Bennett. The album is called Hardland. It was out a couple of years ago but I think it's still available. Sadly Martyn has been very ill for the last year so he hasn't been touring but once he's back on his feet make apoint of going to see him live. His jock version of the Dallas theme is worth the ticket price alone! He's also a great bloke.

You can buy his albums here:
    http://www.footstompin.com/artists/martyn_bennett