almost a mini owner from aberdeen!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    aimee_s
    hullo abdnmini :)
    and im sure ill be seein ya'll around soon, includin sleeeeeepyrascal lol

Nick
    quote:Originally posted by aimee_s

helloo to Nick too-do you have your cooper s works yet? bet u cant wait!
    No not got it yet, car itself is sitting in garage but they 'new' works kit only got released with a part number on Monday. Reason being is that they are staying inline with the power hike given to the standard S. I have been informed by the garage I will have 210bhp (which probably wont be noticeable but anyway..........)

I am hoping I will get it this weekend, but if not then defo next!

aimee_s
    awesome!! sounds like a pretty mean machine you'll have soon..hopefully this weekend eh!

Nick
    yes well hopefully!

You excited about your September delivery?!?

What colour is it and whats the spec??

Nick

aimee_s
    VERY excited!!!
    its a black cooper, black roof, chrome mirrors,chili pack,silver dash etc. red/black cloth leather seats....already got my mate organised to tint the windows when it arrives, just tryin to decide on a head unit right now.....CANT WAIT!!!
    any adive on head units btw..? was lookin at a sony, and also pioneer...any opinions..?

The Dogfather
    Go for an alpine if you can afford it! You need to get in touch with John he'll give you some advice on what to fit and he's based in Aberdeen.

It's a shame you're not getting your car till September as we have a small run on the 21st August (Chip butty quest). Perhaps you could cadge a lift from someone? I'd offer but me missus will be riding shot gun on this one......

aimee_s
    cool,thanx ill try speak to this john person.....search him out soon!
    lol..better no mess with your missus if shes called shotgun, that would have been cool though!

Nenah
    quote:Originally posted by Nick

helloo to Nick too-do you have your cooper s works yet? bet u cant wait!
    No not got it yet, car itself is sitting in garage but they 'new' works kit only got released with a part number on Monday. Reason being is that they are staying inline with the power hike given to the standard S. I have been informed by the garage I will have 210bhp (which probably wont be noticeable but anyway..........)

I am hoping I will get it this weekend, but if not then defo next!

Ahhh! Nick we meet again...I've still got 220BHP but still keen to see the cooper works v BBR conversion. Aimee - welcome to NMW - cant wait to see you at a run or at least a mini-mini meet for Aberdeen members of Mini-holics! You're world is about to change now you are a mini owner.. Welcome to the fund life!

Nenah

VERY excited!!!
    its a black cooper, black roof, chrome mirrors,chili pack,silver dash etc. red/black cloth leather seats....already got my mate organised to tint the windows when it arrives, just tryin to decide on a head unit right now.....CANT WAIT!!!
    any adive on head units btw..? was lookin at a sony, and also pioneer...any opinions..?
    Aimee - I'll be cruising solo to thr meet as my man is in Alaska - so if you want to get a taste of the good life to show u whats in stall for your delivery, let me know. Unless....sleepyeeerascal wants to offer you a ride....

Sponsor
    Thanks for offering my services Nenah. Do I need to give you extra polos for acting as my agent or is it a free-bee? haha. And whats this about you offering lifts in your car, IM FIRST, IM FIRST!!!!

If Aimeeeeee wants a lift to a meet, I should be flying solo for the next month or so and she would be more than welcome. But Aimeee, you need to go through my agent remember! What Uni/college you at Aimeee. what are you studying:question: