unbeatable vettel

watched the formula one qualifying today for vettel to take yet another pole,his 14th of the season equalling the record set back in the early 90s by nigel mansell.this guy is an amazing driver but the formula one races of late have basically turned into a procession with vettel heading off into the sunset while the other drivers fight over the remaining points,i would like to see vettel having to fight more for positions and race his way through the field for places.i hope that in next years championship the ferraris mount a challenge for the title.there form this year has been dissapointing but with alonso who in my opinion is the best driver on the grid they will always be a threat.heres hoping for a serious challenge next year to vettels dominance

Quote Originally Posted by bullet View Post
    watched the formula one qualifying today for vettel to take yet another pole,his 14th of the season equalling the record set back in the early 90s by nigel mansell.this guy is an amazing driver but the formula one races of late have basically turned into a procession with vettel heading off into the sunset while the other drivers fight over the remaining points,i would like to see vettel having to fight more for positions and race his way through the field for places.i hope that in next years championship the ferraris mount a challenge for the title.there form this year has been dissapointing but with alonso who in my opinion is the best driver on the grid they will always be a threat.heres hoping for a serious challenge next year to vettels dominance

No heading of into the sunset today
    Stephen & Allyson

euan
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini Ecosse View Post
    No heading of into the sunset today
    Maybe falling off would be more appropriate

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    More than happy to see the finger pointer having some bad luck for a change

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Yep good to see done thing go wrong got a change

Wonder what caused it tho

IF IN DOUBT FLAT OUT :)
    New sig coming soon

euan
    Quote Originally Posted by stoney View Post
    Yep good to see done thing go wrong got a change

Wonder what caused it tho

IF IN DOUBT FLAT OUT :)
    I suspect it was a combination of things. Lower tyre pressures on the first corner, much heavier car than he had been used to in qualifying and shear bad luck. I would have liked to see a head to head between him, Lewis and Alonso though, it was all poised nicely.