Glovebox handle

checkmate
    Hey folks! wondering if anyone can help. got the glovebox handle of my R50 chipped and was wondering if its possible/sensible to get a new handle? anyone had the same issue/fix? cheers.

Andrew

mark1984
    i think u just have to get a new car when that happens. yeh prety sure thats what you have to do lol... have u checked ebay etc? mabe best to call the dealers to ask them?

checkmate
    ive not checked bay and such as yet, was just wondering if anyone had expereinced it haha. im not overly fussed about it, its a chip abut the size of a 5p its just nowi know its there it bugs me haha. i'll have a wee look.

mark1984
    yep know what you mean. you should try the bay and some cars that are being broke mabe.