Horror or fabulous?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Car
    F56 Cooper
    Dam there is a magic quick way to wash your car at a reasonable level. Pains me to say it but it takes me two hours ands that’s just a normal wash and this could wash and wax in minutes….sign me up!

I gave the car a polish and seal last month and it took me five hours just going at my own pace washing the car first. Next wash I polished the windows and sealed them and even spent hours doing the inside the other day.

Over the next few months I’ll not be going water less but more touch less as I plan to just foam the car in rinse with the PW….
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

MINIme:)
    I'm very impressed with all of you

One day I too shall be a mini washing ninja maybe Craig will call me Grasshopper.

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    i will hopefully be giving my Gp a good few coats of wax this weekend
    New sig coming soon