Battlefield 3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex from NM View Post
    What's so bad about it? I was thinking of getting this. I didn't mind BF2 and love the online multiplayer game so I was hoping more of the same just a bit more advanced and some new locations.
    Alex, I suspect it's a bloody fantastic game if you want to play the way this game runs. It's far more team driven than COD. In B3, even if you're not in a team of your own buddies you can chose to join a "squad" and the idea is you work together to complete objectives. It's much more realistic warfare than COD. The trouble is, I only play 2 or occasionally 3 times a week, and more often than not, there's only 2 or 3 of us at a time.

With COD I can pick the game up, jump in and just start spraying bullets at the enemy, running around reasonably confined maps like a headless chicken. It's fast and furious and I love it.

So, despite all my B3 bitching, it may well be a decent game if you like that sort of game.

One thing that does annoy me though, is once you are in an online game party, there's no way to get back to the main menu to change to campaign game. can't understand why that option isn't there.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Quote Originally Posted by mark1984 View Post
    yeh man i think its realy complicated so i will be tradeing it in for mw3 too i have one pre orderd so can pick it up at midnight. add me highlander1730 mabe we can catch up on mw3?
    Will add you next time I'm on, Mark.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

mark1984
    cool

Mini Mad
    Car
    solid gold 2004 (BMW) MINI COOPER
    yeah i don't really like the game. but it is slowly grown one me tho it is a lot better when you can team up with friends because most of the time when your just on your own no one seems to go for the flags etc

plus i miss not having a mouse :( i don't like the xbox controls that much for shooting games