View Poll Results: Is NMS over moderated

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 8.70%
  • No

21 91.30%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Didnt relise there was apoll on the go, if I did I know where my vote would have gone (before it closed!!)

I'm happy as it is as it has always been and hopefully as it always will be

Keep up the good work mods

Aw well missed the vote by being on holiday, which is good, because I'm never really sure what's been modded and what hasn't ....doh!! Probably could take that as I don't think the site is overmoderated; but hey, communication is two way......how you perceive what you say will be received and how the recipient actually interprets it!!

I'm with MIMIme......life's far to short to be "Mr Angry" all the time and I believe if you smile you will get much more from life. "Get a life" is often my first reaction to many posts!!

However I do like a "wind up" and although everyone is entitled to their opinion, you just have to accept that some people have dumb opinions.......

silver spirit
    Well put WEEFOSSY.i agree with your overview.! In my humble opinion Moderators should intervene when it becomes personal and aggressive and douse not contribute to the debate. ::-))

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by silver spirit View Post
    Well put WEEFOSSY.i agree with your overview.! In my humble opinion Moderators should intervene when it becomes personal and aggressive and douse not contribute to the debate. ::-))
    Which is exactly what i think we are currently doing, unless anyone disagrees??

silver spirit
    I concur.

MINIme:)

The people who think this site is over-moderated really need to give totalmini a try, then come back and see how they feel

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs