Last wee car is still there if I post a new thread.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MINIme:)
    Hi,
    I changed my avatar a couple of weeks ago when I got my new wee car, but the picture of my last wee car still comes up if I start a new thread. Not within the thread though, just on the forum index page. Did I maybe not remove the old picture or clear it from my profile?

I wonder where Nia is now...

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Your current avatar picture shows your braw wee mini and your profile picture shows a wee smurf like thingy

the smurf thingy is Pootle the Flump Alan did you watch the Flumps when you were wee? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pootle_wee.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	5.5 KB 
ID:	3050

On the forum front page though with the subsections, then click on the subsection for off topic and banter or NMS feedback one and in there the different thread titles are all listed with an avatar next to it.....In THERE it's the old one?! But once I've opened the thread, the thread entries have the new one with Pippa mini and the Crags. It's not a big deal so no big trauma! (although makes me sad to wonder what Nia mini is up to )

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Joanna, your ice blue MINI is showing as your profile pic next to each post as well as on the forum index page now. Is that what you were expecting?

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

hmm that's weird, here is a pic of what I'm seeing. Hope the attachment comes up big enough for you to see. See the second item down - that's the old picture of my old electric blue mini.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nms.jpg  

Car
    Ahh. Refresh your browser cache. Bet that fixes it.

A.

Thanks Andy, what will that lose if I remove everything from the cache? I have about 30 tabs that open up every time I log onto firefox!! May be more painful than it's worth

ooh I appear to have done that partly by mistake

and it worked! thanks!

Car
    30 tabs?!!! Good lord Joanna, I can barely keep track of 5 tabs at a time.

Whatever you did I'm glad it worked.

A.

oops, 38 currently...