Winter Tyre Review Thread

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Good thinking Craig
    LOVE LIFE,LIVE LIVI

MINIme:)
    yep what craig said - I couldn't get what I wanted ANYWHERE last year. Had to go to the dealers in the end. And my, what a cold winter we didn't then have! Oh well, tyres still good so I'm ready for it this year!!

3GGG
    I recently got a set of 15" steels and tyres from mytyres:

Item: Steel wheels with winter tyres (LK 4 x 100.00 x 56.00)Dunlop SP Winter Response M+S marking 175/65 R15 84TBMW MINI COOPER R50 1598ccm 85 kW 08.2001-04.2003
    Amount: 4
    Price: £ 95.40
    ------------------------------------------
    Total VAT included: £ 381.60

Shipping: 39.60 £
    Shipping costs amounting to 39.60 £, because 4 you have chosen complete wheels.
    ------------------------------------------
    Total Amount: 421.20 £

I have a friendly local garage who do all my servicing (not BMW), and they kindly swopped the wheels over and stored the summer ones for me, for nought!

Had some snow last week and they were absolutely brilliant, unlike my previous summer 16" 205/50's.