Bathurst

euan
    3 times Nascar winner gets taken around Bathurst. And screams like a girl...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOwPaAy0cgo

It's also worth watching this from Bathurst to get an idea of the track. It's possibly the most amazing piece of driving I've seen in a long time, the commitment is mental. The guy goes past the entire field in half a lap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrPtUYeng0U

The Dogfather
    I bet the scrutiniers checked over that car in the 2nd clip, went through the field like they were stood still

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Epic driving !!

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    1st clip was PMSL

2nd clip wow that was some bit of driving
    New sig coming soon

SuperCooperS
    That is one tight scary track lol

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    2nd clip the guy was very late on the brakes a good few times

You can actually drive round Bathurst on non-race days, I was going to do it, but somehow I didn't think a 12 year old Honda CR-V was the right car for the job

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Drove Bathurst one night in a hire car and until you've been done the esses you'll never realise how steep it is .. The track is amazing you've just got to watch out for folk coming the other way or dog walking too .. The view from the top too is cracking .. Maybe see if I can find my video
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.