another quick photoshop

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Sportspack Mark
    I'm just brilliant you leave it with me sunshine

SuperCooperS
    I think thats helped me confirm my decision.. there is toooo much black on that car.. i like my crome highlights to break it up a bit

Want More BHP!
    Car
    Dark Silver R53
    a different coloured wheel would make that car stunning too much black and no impact from the wheels now if the were candy red or bright orange lol

the GP wheels are dark stephen but are broken up by the diamond cut areas round the rim and on the spokes which makes them not toooooo dark oh and dont call a GP GREY owners a very proud (and sometimes a bit touchy) whisper)))):) of the colour on the car which is thunder blue

hope this helps

craig
    Last edited by craigib76; 9th October 2011 at 10:15 AM.

Sportspack Mark
    Indeed i think its gone a bit far with the headlight rings etc

do you have an actual thread for your S? haven't seen any pics of it

Sportspack Mark
    I also like the r95's

SuperCooperS
    2008 Mini Cooper S
    got it in April 2011 with 14k on the clock
    minimal changes to car, intalled arm rest, upgraded front side lights to brighter LEDS, painted the drums silver to freshen them up, upgraded air filter to a ITG performance filter (gives the T-charger a nice whoosh and produces a few extra spilts and crackles from back end)

Next mod
    wheels
    and then we shall see what else takes my notionClick image for larger version. 

Name:	08 Mini Cooper S.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	2966

SuperCooperS
    Ops haha Craig.. I better appologise.. so here goes..Stoney et al....please accept my humble appology, Ok thunder blue.. hmmm very close to grey though with a blue tint
    Last edited by SuperCooperS; 9th October 2011 at 11:56 AM.

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    its ok yes i do have wheels for the winter they are a grey rather than black the OEM are black with silver face
    New sig coming soon

Car
    F56 Cooper
    I like this look Stephen, as we talked about the other day. But remember one thing, it doesn't matter what any of us say, its your car and whatever look you like, then go for it

But getting a thumbs up from everyone else on here along the way does help too
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

SuperCooperS
    Cheers Neil.. I know what you mean, however I just like putting it out there and hearing other peoples opinions while im confirming my own thoughts.. Ive always like the darker subtle looks...so will more than likely be going for this configuration