forza 4

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    hi guys,anyone thinking of getting forza 4 ?? after playing the demo and reading several reviews which all said the game was top notch i think its a must have.,gets released on fri 14th,will be great for a bit of mini racing round the full nurburgring.

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    I fancy geting it but don't realy use the x box tbh

IF IN DOUBT FLAT OUT :)
    New sig coming soon

yeah the graphics from what ive seen in the demo are excellent and the handling is spot on,the customization options in forza 3 were great but here they look even better.thrashing a mini cooper round the top gear test track will be fun,ive pre ordered it as well,got it for 34.99 which aint bad so close to release.the damage modelling on the cars looks good as well,far superior to the laughable damage on gran turismo 5.

Car
    R56 S in Dark Silver. Oh Yeah.
    I was a bit disappointed by Forza 3 so I'm in two minds about getting this. I think I'll see what kind of reviews it gets. I thought the single player game a bit dull, and online everyone wants to drive the same most powerful car. No chance if you want to race a MINI against the group S cars

Car
    F56 Cooper
    I’ve not got a PS3 or Xbox but I nearly got one last year just to play I’m sure it was F3 after playing it on Xmas day with a wee one. I thought feck this is absolutely stunning driving against each other in rain on a massive TV.

Trying to resist buying a console over that of a badly needed new PC to play BF3
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Mmm could have been a GT game one of the online games was tag on the race track if that makes sense....
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Car
    R56 S in Dark Silver. Oh Yeah.
    Been meaning to pickup BF3 for ages. Still love the BF1943 arcade on xbox. Superb game for the money

gran turismo is like a clinical procession compared to forza,its too heavily focused on japanese cars and great scenery rather than racing.the ai is next to non existent and the damage modelling is nothing short of a joke.(hit a wall at 150 mph an you bounce off with a scratch on your door)lol,the custom paint and decal designs on forza are superior too as is the engine note.forza wins easily.

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Quote Originally Posted by bullet View Post
    gran turismo is like a clinical procession compared to forza,its too heavily focused on japanese cars and great scenery rather than racing.the ai is next to non existent and the damage modelling is nothing short of a joke.(hit a wall at 150 mph an you bounce off with a scratch on your door)lol,the custom paint and decal designs on forza are superior too as is the engine note.forza wins easily.
    This exactly! Just played the Forza 4 Demo for the first time at the weekend, and it was pretty awesome! Never been a huge fan of GT, the handling ont he cars never felt 'right' it was always a bit false... Forza on the other hand has a better balance between arcade and sim. Been loving F3 th e whole time I've had it, and it certainly loks like I'll be getting the next one at some point! JCW racing on the 'Ring FTW!!

a mini racing clan should be setup,minis only that you can customize to a set level then setup private races,sounds good to me.