Maguires

RS
    Could somebody point me in the direction of a website where I can Maguires polish?

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    In Wul's absence here are a couple of places he recommended:-
    Meguiars 1
    Meguiars 2

Some local stores are now stocking, including some Autosave stores

RS
    Thank-you.

Heard some good reports about this stuff, therefore I'm keen to give it a go.

eddie 44
    i bought some last week while up
    in inverness , the stuffs brill
    best polish i have tried by far.
    so easy to buff off, no marks
    best £13.00 i;ve ever spent.
    they had the full range, think the
    shop was autosave? just off harbour rd.

The Dogfather
    Just spent £24 on the 3 step system, the results on the Mini were good but the difference it made to my 8 year old Audi was amazing. The Audi is in pretty good condition for it's age but since trying the Maguires on it its almost a different shade of red with a glass like finish. Stunning!

seany
    you's won't be sorry, money well spent.

Wul
    Nuff Said here!

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    Haaang on! Wul responds to a question about Meguiars in a grand total of 3 words, 1 exclamation mark and a smiley? <growls> Ok who the hell are you and what have you done with our Wul??? :mad:

seany
    hee hee kidnapped!

Wul
    Sorry about that guys! I was feeling tired after a hard days DIY in the new hoose and never had enough gusto left to make a standard length in depth reply to the topic.

Honest guys - i've not been kidnapped!