Rugby World Cup 2011

Anyone else been watching this when they can? The tournament his year is being held in New Zealand. I just watched a match this morning where South Africa where playing Namibia and they humped Namibia 87 - 0

Scotland have won both their games so far

Needless to say I'm supporting both Scotland and South Africa

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Not been able to watch many games as I've been working or they have been in the middle of the night...

Looking forward to the games at the weekend... Come on romainia !!!!!

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Been a fairly mediocre tournament so far, but as always, doesn't really heat up until the knock outs. Scotland seriously have to buck up their ideas if they are to beat Argentina on Sunday. I know we beat them twice in their backyard last year, but Argentina look very fit so far, and majorly unlucky to lose to England. Absolutely delighted to see Ireland beat the Wallabies on Saturday, as that has hopefully secured them the group and avoiding South Africa in the quarters. My prediction for the final, Ireland New Zealand.
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.