I see Bradley Smith....

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    ....has just signed a new 3 year deal with the Tech 3 squad. Another year in the 600's before moving up to MotoGP. Apart from Martinez I recon he's been the star of moto2 this year.well done wee man.
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Yeah I'm a big fan of Bradley too. Just think he tries too hard sometimes which costs him places. 3 years is a long time but let's hope he's a champion by then with Scott Redding also challenging up there.
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Yeah, I am really looking forward to see how he gets on next year, but more importantly in the big boys class. I always think the guys who come through from the 125's and old 250's/Moto 2 take to the top class better. But it really shows someones talent when you see someone like Cal Crutchlow who is mixing it from time to time. I'd like to think if Cal was on Ben Spies or Slide Show Bob's bike, he'd of had a podium by now. So really hoping Bradders can get a decent bike under him from Tech 3 in 2013!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Have followed Bradders's progress since he first broke into the 125 class.
    He really was too big in that class.
    He's had a fairly decent run in the Moto2 class and here's hoping he gets a better setup next year so that he can compete with the front runners a bit more

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    I feel a bit sorry for Redding at the moment He seems to be a kid who needs a confidence boost to give him good results whereas Bradley seems to be able to just stick at the task and grind the results out Take Sundays race. Redding started at the front and went backwards. Bradley started at the backand went forwards. He's just a bloody good rider who logs all the data, works out what's needed and gets on with it Think he'll do really well in MotoGP infact I think he'll be the best we've had for 20 odd years......Naill Mackenzie being the last
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'