Monza

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Sitting watching the 2nd practice session, hoping for a good race weekend

Delboy
    Yeah, looking forward to watching this over the weekend.

euan
    I'm away at a wedding, but will be recording it and sitting on Sunday night watching it back, can't wait.

Hoping for a McLaren win, it'll all come down to weather and who can heat up their tyres - Pirelli have been super conservative on the upper camber limits which might well hurt Red Bull and Ferrari.

Dont know about the rest of you but I enjoyed the race, loads of great overtaking especially Buttons move on Schumacher at the first attempt unlike Hamilton ...and Vettels move on the Ferrari was awesome!! talk about bollocks of steel

Schumacher I think will be getting booted out of F1 (or not get a seat again) if he keeps driving the way he is, that was some borderline manouvres he was doing.

So overall was a great race.

The Dogfather
    Schumi was his old cheating self.

Hamilton was massively restrained, obviously trying to put the last few races behind him. It really blunted his competitiveness though, mind you he's always a bit cautious when it comes to passing Schumacher.

Agreed Vettel's move was ballsy but he'd have done Alonso at some point, I think he took a risk for no real benefit. He could have found himself in the barriers with an injury.....

Button was the stand out drive for me consistent and good overtaking.

Quote Originally Posted by zimbo View Post
    Dont know about the rest of you but I enjoyed the race, loads of great overtaking especially Buttons move on Schumacher at the first attempt unlike Hamilton ...and Vettels move on the Ferrari was awesome!! talk about bollocks of steel

Schumacher I think will be getting booted out of F1 (or not get a seat again) if he keeps driving the way he is, that was some borderline manouvres he was doing.

So overall was a great race.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidal Buffoon View Post
    Schumi was his old cheating self.

Hamilton was massively restrained, obviously trying to put the last few races behind him. It really blunted his competitiveness though, mind you he's always a bit cautious when it comes to passing Schumacher.

Agreed Vettel's move was ballsy but he'd have done Alonso at some point, I think he took a risk for no real benefit. He could have found himself in the barriers with an injury.....

Button was the stand out drive for me consistent and good overtaking.
    Great race to watch, very entertaining. I would not be surprised if Paul Di Resta's bum finished up on Schumacher's seat
    Stephen & Allyson

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini Ecosse View Post
    Great race to watch, very entertaining. I would not be surprised if Paul Di Resta's bum finished up on Schumacher's seat
    Insider knowledge there Stephen??

Car
    2004 works s
    Great race !schumi showing hes still a great driver hamilton had no chance of passing and being dealt some of his own medicine!!vettel is he best driver in f1 could eventually drive for the best teamFERRARI!

The Dogfather
    Quote Originally Posted by minimad View Post
    Great race !schumi showing hes still a great driver hamilton had no chance of passing and being dealt some of his own medicine!!vettel is he best driver in f1 could eventually drive for the best teamFERRARI!
    Ah, Mr Scarlet Tinted Glasses, we've been expecting you

No chance of passing him? He did twice, and would have done it sooner had Schumacher not driven him off the track/moved twice.

Red Bull is the best team at the moment followed by McLaren then Ferrari, take a look at the constructors championship....

Car
    2004 works s
    Hey scumacher is the most successfull driver in history check the statsin the most successfull team which is ferrari