Battlefield 3 (+18s only)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    I don't really see the point in me buying this when COD MW3 is out so soon after - like 2 weeks. I can't justify spending 30 or 40 quid on a game I'd play 4 times.

So, TBH, as good as this looks, I think I'll pass on it and wait for MW3. If MW3 turns out to be a disaster and you're all playing BF3 I'll buy it anyway.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    True but it looks dog dangly bits and the game moves on you are not just stuck in on bit of a map :)

IF IN DOUBT FLAT OUT :)
    New sig coming soon

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Someone kindly pre ordered MW3 for me, so, i reckon trading in the games i don't play and trying BF3 is an ok option for me.
    I'd expect that i would stick with MW3 if they finally sort out the server issues for online play

Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    Someone kindly pre ordered MW3 for me, so, i reckon trading in the games i don't play and trying BF3 is an ok option for me.
    I'd expect that i would stick with MW3 if they finally sort out the server issues for online play
    who you kidding... (thats a good joke Alan, I'll give you that )

I'm not going to be able to afford to get both this and MW3, so I will be getting this when it comes out and depending how this game turns out I will decide whether or not to even get MW3. The maps on this game are meant to be MASSIVE apparently, I cant wait

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    I will have both :) the only thing that draws me 2 mw3 is its the good ones making it this time :)

New sig coming soon

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Yep defo looking forward to playing it properly :)

New sig coming soon

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Looking forward to what you guys think, as I’ve said the plan to get this when I get a new PC. Watched the U-tube clips on the LCD tv and it looks fantastic.

Last edited by Stewart; 20th October 2011 at 07:16 PM.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

I CANNOT wait for this

Destructible enviroments = win in my book

Car
    F56 Cooper
    You know what always annoyed me in BF2 was an enemy running into a bunker even two or three and me rolling up in a tank and being able to do so all. You could blast in the door and probably take one out or though the slit and get one when in real life they would all be blown with the shock wave to buggery.

Also a guy taking cover behind a small wall or sand bags and tank rounds not doing anything. Wake island is going to be an all new ball game with wooden shacks if they are still there.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!