Battlefield 3 (+18s only)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    thats graphics from the pc version of the game,console owners expcted there versions to be as good and they were nothing like it,to be fair betas are a games test prior to release so will have bugs and unpolished graphics so it may be a top fps after all.

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    been playing the download the day and it is very good only 1 map and type of game but still good
    New sig coming soon

cool m8,what do you think of black ops? i didnt understand what the hell was going on in the story mode half the time,lol zombies part of the game was top notch though

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Have not realy played zombie

mainly play online with the guy from here just team death match most of the time

I like the game it's a bit un realistic in ways that's where battlefield differs in the main

IF IN DOUBT FLAT OUT :)
    New sig coming soon

playe bf2 alot,could be infuriating getting picked off by snipers but roaring up an down the road in a tank blasting campers out of there hidey holes was fun.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    You can't beat jumping into a tank and going in to support your team mates.

Used to love going sniper in Bf1942 and getting into an enemy base and picking them off and it was a lot better than BF2 with is UAV giving the game away…Dam that UAV……but BF2 was class used to play Wake all the time.

I know you have consoles, but have you seen the Caspian Border Cips on U-Tube there is one guy that did two 24 minute rounds and it just looked absolutely stunning even for a beta.

So Rob Metro Beta was good?
    Last edited by Stewart; 9th October 2011 at 09:51 PM.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    yep not bad look forward to seeing the full game when its out just seems to be a bit more realistic than COD but looking forward to the new COD
    New sig coming soon

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Am gonna trade in all my crap games and get this when it's released.
    I had heard that camping was frowned upon in this game

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    yep it is it really different to COD but controls are neer the same :) i have pe orderd it so i get the extra map packs with the game so i dont have to add them later
    New sig coming soon

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    Not played COD so I don’t really know how it plays and if it’s everyone for themselves but BF has always been about team work for me – Well it is when you get a great server.

You can still be the deadliest Bush in it protecting a flag, but I expect the game will keep you moving.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!