Battlefield 3 (+18s only)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    ** Over 18s ONLY**

This looks frigging awesome!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FktL2pu2wE

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    That does look good. Destructible environments.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    i had a shot of battlefield 2 a few month back a much better game than COD but you can only get 4 in a team and as well norm play with a bout 6 or more then it was not the best one to get
    New sig coming soon

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    the best thing about it is you can jump in to any thing thats lying around choppers quads ect ect
    New sig coming soon

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    That does look good

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Every so often a game makes me upgrade to a new system that’s nearly top end and BF3 is that game. Last time I bought a new system was in 2005 when BF2 came out.

BF2 with Project reality Mod is probably as near on scary close to the real thing none of this Rambo bull. You play like a normal shooter your dead simple as. You camp you owned and worse still loose the respect of your team. They take no prisoners on it I’ll tell you. But once you get past the getting owned all the time as bullets do actually take you down unlike BF2 vanilla when you could shoot a whole clip into a player only for him to turn and kill you.

Looks very promising, I’ve been following it for what seems like years.

Big discussion really over this game is it is not a port from the Console. They have built it from the ground up for the PC to show the game and what they can do.
    Multiplayer as far as I can remember is only 24 players for the Console to that of 64 for the PC.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    i have pre orded this out 25th oct :)
    New sig coming soon

theres been quite a few moans about the beta release of this game,apparently its full of bugs and has screen tearing etc.also gamers are worried that the console versions of the game dont look anywhere as good as the pc version,hopefully come release they will have ironed out the problems with it,they will have to if its going to take on mw3 on the sales chart

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    true but it has got to be better than the last COD
    New sig coming soon

SuperCooperS
    flip.. i opened that youtube link to see the game,, either i havent played games in a long time or ive forgotten how good gaming is.. the graphics really arent too far off real life graphics these days... the game looks ace