Vidal Buffoon has returned!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The Dogfather
    Well tonight I drove the Mex5 in anger for the first time, wow! Its an absolute cracker.

They only made minor changes to the car compared to the Mk3 but what a difference they make. If anyone is considering moving away from MINI and doesn't need a practical car then you have to get one of these.

The Dogfather
    Me and Freya out for and evening spin!!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Doginsportscar.jpg  

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    The colour does look better in that pic.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

The Dogfather
    Its a weird colour, deep red in lower light and copperish in direct sun.

Car
    Mini Cooper
    Very nice Looks like your enjoying it

The Dogfather
    So was Freya, although she didn't like it when we went too fast as it got very windy. She's perfected the leaning into corners though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vidal Buffoon View Post
    So was Freya, although she didn't like it when we went too fast as it got very windy. She's perfected the leaning into corners though.
    well your next step then is get yourself a motorcycle and get her on the back. looks like your both having a blast.

The Dogfather
    Had a motorbike, wouldn't go back......

Like the car ...but can't agree on the Bose comments. I have Bose speakers powered by a big Sony amp and I think it sounds great. I've had B&W speakers and many other high spec systems in the past, but I've had this system the longest time and haven't tired of the sound yet. Just as well we are all different...lol

The Dogfather
    Sorry Malcolm didn’t mean to cause offence, but I’m pretty passionate when it comes to HiFi.

The Bose system in my Mazda is supposed to be a good system but its barely any better than the standard MINI system. Its got no highs or really low bass. There’s plenty of mid bass but it sounds muddled and boomy.

How old are the Bose speakers Malcolm?

My comments only relate to the stuff that’s on sale now and as far as I can tell these modern systems are all about appearance not sound quality.

I believe, older Bose speaker, such as 301 s1, are very very different to the modern ‘lifestyle’ systems.
    Last edited by The Dogfather; 15th September 2011 at 10:35 PM.