Bo'ness Hill Climb 2011

Drifter
    Hi

Just thought I would let you know of this and just in case anyone is interested and wanted a day out to the Bo’ness Hill Climb Revival with Cars and Motorbikes from across the UK set to descend on Kinneil Estate on Saturday and Sunday, September 10th and 11th - 2011...

Click on the link for more information... www.bonesshillclimb.org.uk

For the third year running they are pleased to announce a flypast by a historic aircraft... In addition to the Dakota (DC3) they also hope to have a return visit from the Vulcanbomber which was so much appreciated last year.

Click on the link for more information... www.bonesshillclimb.org.uk/latest_news.html

Working

Please put up a reminder next year, I will defo be off
    Stephen & Allyson

Drifter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini Ecosse View Post
    Working

Please put up a reminder next year, I will defo be off

Will definitely send you a PM as a reminder once I know of next years dates, That way you can pencil this in to your diary...

Quote Originally Posted by RobSco View Post
    Will definitely send you a PM as a reminder once I know of next years dates, That way you can pencil this in to your diary...
    Thanks
    Stephen & Allyson

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Aye, looking to go tho this, missed it previously but want to get there.

Stephen, will you not need to check with the boss once you are retired ??

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Yip I'll be there both days My dad bought me a membership for my birthday
    Will be good to catch up Rob
    Just a thought....is it too late to try and organise a mini area if enough people say they're going..??
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Car
    Cooper
    May be there with the MGA, she's an MOT first so fingers crossed for that...however if I'm covered in oil and I'll be visiting in the Mini.

There's also a small run on at the Rest & Be Thankful ~ 2nd October 2011 ~ http://www.friendsoftherest.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Stephen, will you not need to check with the boss once you are retired ??

Am no fool checked with the boss first
    Stephen & Allyson