A big hello from peter vardy mini parts department

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mark M
    Welcome! Nice discount, could only dream of that from John Clark in Aberdeen. I'll be giving you a call!

Car
    Mini Cooper

silver spirit
    Hi and welcome to the parts team at the MINI dealership :-)).

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Howdy

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Forbes
    Have bought many parts through Neil over the years, he has been top class. Hopefully all the Peter Vardy team will be as good. ANd that is a good discount

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Welcome along & thanks for offering such a generous discount ..
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Resident old yin.
    Excellent, many thanks.

I have had great service from your sales and service people. So I have no doubt you will be just the same.

MINIme:)

hi and great to see you on here! Discounts are very nice and much appreciated, thanks.

You may even be worth a trip from the west end of Glasgow for my forthcoming purchase of a brand new MINI

Drifter
    Quote Originally Posted by MINIme:) View Post

hi and great to see you on here! Discounts are very nice and much appreciated, thanks.

You may even be worth a trip from the west end of Glasgow for my forthcoming purchase of a brand new MINI
    Hi Joanna

Well worth the visit - Remember and ask for John Grey... - Have you decided what colour yet...

SuperCooperS
    Hey this is great news. discount is always appreciated..good stuff