Mini WRC

Is it just me who has been/is watching the German Rally this weekend, Danni Sordo is going into the 3rd and last day (today) in a comfortable 3rd place overall while Chris Meeke in the second mini is in 5th place... Woohoo Come on boys your doing a brilliant job, especially considering it's only their 3rd rally event this year!!! WELL DONE LADS. :-)

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Yes it would appear its only you watching this
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Gordy View Post
    Yes it would appear its only you watching this

Your right Gordy, looks like it must just be me who is watching these guys, I would have there would have been a lot more mini enthusiasts in here who would be glad to see them entering Rallying again after such a long time of there absence, but obviously thats not the case but not to worry I'll be their only Scottish fan/supporter then LOL ....just in case anyone is interested, Sordo finished the rally in 3rd place overal and Meeke unfortunately retired with electrical problems...

euan
    Is it still on Dave or has a real TV channel bought the rights yet?

I was watching it on Motors TV despite the fact that all the programmes were running about 30-45 mins late on it all weekend!!!

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    I was watching this on Motors TV at the weekend too! Excellent work(s) from Sordo - 3rd Overall.

As Zimbo said, shame for Chis Meeke, who went out on SS 18 with an electrical failure, after a puncture had knocked him back a few places - I think he was lying 4th or 5th after Sordo at one point. There was also a 'private' WRC MINI which finished in (I think) 9th overall. Brilliant result for what is, after all, their 'shakedown' year. Looks good for future events.

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Yeah, I've been watching this too. Great fir the guys

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    See that's the problem.......I've only got cooncil telly.....if its on sky I'm stuffed
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

euan
    Discovered it was on ESPN last night, but only after all the action and it was the summing up at the end! Time to do a bit of searching...